It’s our policy to respond to clear notifications of supposed copyright. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by one of our users, we need you to send us a proper notification.
All notification ought to agree to the notice prerequisites of the DMCA. You MUST provide the following information:
Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or a person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by providing me the exact location of the infringing file with the exact interupload.com link.
- Provide us the web address under which the link has been published.
- Provide your contact information which includes, your full name, address, and telephone number.
For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
You ought to know that, under the DMCA, inquirers who make deceptions concerning copyright encroachment might be at risk for harms brought about because of the expulsion or hindering of the material, court costs, and lawyers expenses.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above, or it might be IGNORED. Send notifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow up to 2 business days for an email response. Thank you for your understanding.
What to do if I want you to remove certain copyrighted comments from your website?
Please note that we do not host any copyrighted content on this website. The comments (text) contain only information shared by users that do not contain data that might be copyrighted in any way.
However, we offer a service to remove comments from my website if the copyright holder of the content requests so. These removal requests are only valid if:
- You are, or your organization is, the copyright holder of the content in question.
- You provide the exact URLs to the comment.
- You provide the complete name(s) of the content in question.
- You send the removal request using a verifiable email address (e.g. address@yourname/yourcompany.com).
If your request complies with all of these rules, send a mail to email@example.com. Please keep the correspondence polite. We will remove postings as soon as we can, usually within 3 days.
Keep in mind that we can only handle removal requests that comply with the above rules.